Monday, December 31, 2007

Gee, I didn't know that!

It's time for another round of Gee, I didn't know that.

On the big screen, the 2 20-something actresses I find most attractive right now are Natalie Portman and Keira Knightly. But I didn't realize until yesterday that the two of them actually shared the big screen together at one time.

To find their connection, one needs to review 1999's Star Wars: The Phantom Menace.

In the movie, Portman played the queen of a beseiged world. As a safety plan, a decoy was created that would take the brunt of any attack against the queen. You guessed it: the decoy was Knightly. I understand that if you put both of them in the queen makeup, even their parents couldn't tell the difference.

Coming soon: another round of Gee, I didn't know that.

No comments: