Monday, October 22, 2007

Why here, when a blog exists elsewhere?

Simple and correct. I've been working with a blog off & on for the last couple years on yahoo360. I don't know if it's the home computer or if it's the 360 program but I can no longer access the page on yahoo360. It still exists. I can access elsewhere like the local library, but not at home.

I have decided to start this new account on Blogger to continue the things I want to and need to say to the world at large. If you've read the old blog on 360 you're going to get a lot of the same thing here. It's still going to be a positive page (overall) but I have a few ideas I want to put into this also. It'll be fun, trust me.

Since the 360 page still exists, you can find out more about me here, and also read the old blog too.

Now that we've completed the preliminaries, we can move forward from here.

No comments: