Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Forgotten (by me) song...

Music sticks with me for a long time, especially those songs that are able to touch me in some way. A song came back to me helping someone out in an internet search the other day. I had previously heard this song no less than a quarter century ago...

"Maybe"
by Thom Pace
"Deep inside the forest there's a door into another land.
Here is our life and home.
We are staying here forever in the beauty of this place all alone.
We keep on hoping.
Maybe there's a world where we don't have to run.
Maybe there's a time we'll call our own, living free in harmony and majesty.
Take me home. Take me home."
Close observers will recognize this as part of the theme song of the classic TV show, "The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams". Why this show isn't in reruns anywhere or on DVD is beyond me?

No comments: