Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Views from my late birthday present...

One of my late birthday presents this year was a Bushnell digital camera / binoculars. It's a 3.0 megapixel camera (around the same as my old digital camera) with an 8x zoom that produces some amazing views and great pictures...

Now for the first time - a few of some early test pictures.


  • This photo was taken from the parking lot of the Floyd Church of God looking eastward on West Chippewa River Road. If you look close, you can see the overhead light at the corner of S. 7 Mile Rd (a mile away).




  • This photo was taken along S. Saginaw Road in front of the Qwik Stop Laundry. Looking in the distance, you can see the overpass that carries Business 10 / M-20 which is probably 3/4 mile away. The Admiral station is a little ways down there. I'm not sure if this is the photo in which you can tell that the price is $2.999.



  • A more simple photo. This was taken from the Qwik Stop Laundry. I wanted to see how far off I needed to be so I could get a good photo of the Papa John's reader board. Not too bad. I could probably view the sign from Ponderosa's parking lot and still get a complete view of the sign.

Now that I have an idea what this camera / binoculars are capable of, it's time to put them to real use.

No comments: